12.30.2010

Crowning Inspiration: New Year's Resolutions

If you're planning a wedding and are about to get married, you know this is going to be an unforgettable year-- that's certainly something to toast to!
As you think about your New Year's Resolutions, why not include some to make wedding planning a little less stressful?!

1. (Cardinal Rule) I will not do anything... before I contract a wedding coordinator. She will be my right hand and guide to a fabulous celebration!

2. I will not end up on YouTube for the wrong reason nor will I let others dampen my mood with their crazy horror stories or silly dramas.

3. I will take good care of my nails. They are jewels not tools.

4. I will not use my Facebook status as a personal wedding journal.

5. I will trust my vendors.

6. I will not feel guilty about having an "adults-only" reception.

7. I will attempt (at least a little) DIY and remind myself now and then its not DYI (Drive Yourself Insane).

8. I will acknowledge that some people might not want to be the "guest book attendant."

9. I will eat the dinner at my reception and take more than just a bite of my scrumptious wedding cake.

10. I will look on the bright side no matter what. My smile is my best accessory.


Happy New Year to all the Brides out there!
For event planning and designing services, contact Crowning Celebrations
T. (419) 297. 1133
E. Brittany (at) CrowningCelebrations.com

No comments: