9.09.2011

Crowning & Fabulous: Flourish Boutique & Gallery

Yesterday I had the great joy and pleasure of visiting one of my best friends, Vanessa, in South Bend. Aside from a girl's lunch and gab session, I got to shop her fabulous store, Flourish Boutique and Gallery.


Flourish carries fashions from designers like Samuel Dong, Seven for All Mankind, Tulle, Treska, Judith March, Lisse, Tarina Tarantino, not to mention a fabulous jewelry line from Tangerine!



As you shop the clothes, you can shop the art. Vanessa boutique includes art for purchase, with even a few items created by Vanessa herself.

{Don't you just love this saying in the changing rooms??? My husband didn't call - but I still bought whatever I wanted!!!}


Vanessa and I were college roommates and art majors at Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana. We shared a studio in the fibers department. Before portable DVD players, we would drag my TV and her DVD player down to the studio to watch old episodes of Sex in the City until the security guards kicked us out!
Vanessa has taken her love for fashion and textiles and opened a chic, fun boutique. I have taken my love for design and textiles and applied that to event design creating one of a kind events. Its fun to look back and think that we've each achieved our dream of putting our mark on art, fashion and design.

Flourish Boutique and Gallery is now offering ONLINE SHOPPING 24/7!
Shop in store merchandise on the website. Also be sure to check out all the new arrivals featured on facebook.

BRIDES:
Check out the Tangerine Jewelry line. This fabulous designer can be found at upscale retail shops like Neiman Marcus. But something tells me Vanessa's prices are sweeter ;) You can view the Tangerine collection online and call Flourish for custom ordering. I picked up a piece myself for upcoming weddings. It sparkles!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Brian said...

LOVE this post, Britty!! What a beautiful shop by V; I hope to visit sometime when I'm in town. You have both achieved wonderful success for the art world, congratulations!

Alyson Moses said...

Agreed! You guys are an inspiration. What a beautiful boutique Vanessa has! Thanks so much for sharing pictures.